Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I HATE MY LITTLE SISTER

I HATE MY LITTLE SISTER

AS far back as I can remember
My little sister who is 2 years younger than me has been the cool one
I am tall, lanky and dark skinned while she is light-skinned and curvy
While she was making friends I was watching cartoons and pretending to be a Gummi Bear
Every time I come across distant relatives whom I cant even recall, they always ask the same questions ”Salome, are you still into cartoons” or ”Salome, is your little sister still a great dance?”
She is so good at making friends, and knows most of the bouncers at all the awesome clubs in Pretoria
While my definition of an awesome Saturday is chilling at home, listening to my mom’s woes and watching Naruto
I tend to come across as stuck up, well in actual fact I’m shy and I parties or crowds
While she’s the AMAZING social friendly QUEEN
I love her to bits
I just wish I had some off her genes
That awkward Black girl

No comments:

Post a Comment